You can make sure NO neighbor goes hungry!
You can make a direct impact right now on the life of a local child, family, senior citizen or disabled person that’s struggling.
$100 feeds two low income families for a month
$50 provides nutritious groceries for one low income family of four.
$20 feeds one low income individual for a week.
$10 helps to give 20 meals to low-income working, disabled or homeless individuals.
We always welcome donations of food (unopened, unexpired). Here are some suggestions:
Food: Non-Food Items:
* jelly * toothbrushes
* canned fruit * toothpaste
* soup & stew * paper towels
* canned or fresh fruits & vegetables * cleaning spray (Lysol, Windex, 409, etc.)
* peanut butter * new socks, gloves & underwear – men’s and women’s
* cereal * razors
* juice * can openers
* canned meals ready-to-eat * supermarket gift cards in $10 or $20 denominations
* canned meats
* tuna fish Holiday Foods:
* mayonnaise (small jars) * stuffing mix
* shelf-stable milk (e.g. Parmalat) * cranberry sauce
* pasta * potato buds/flakes
* pasta sauce
* baked beans THANK YOU!